Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Have Silver Stocks Finally Hit Rock-Bottom? Maybe

Published here: http://www.profitconfidential.com/silver/have-silver-stocks-finally-hit-rock-bottom-maybe/

Where Are Silver Prices Going Next? Extreme Pessimism Prevails
Are silver stocks about to bottom? This is the question that’s on every precious metal investor’s mind these days.

With my job, I am fortunate enough to go to precious metal and mining conferences around North America. This week, I am at Silver Summit, organized by Cambridge House International and Katusa Research. This is the first time I’m attending this conference in San Francisco, but it has been going on for several years.

I go to conferences like these to see the sentiment of investors, companies,.

The post Have Silver Stocks Finally Hit Rock-Bottom? Maybe appeared first on Profit Confidential.

0 comments:

Post a Comment